Thursday, July 2, 2009

Great day saving money!!

This is my first post on this blog. Until I figure out how to format it the way I want to, it might be a little hap-hazzard so please bear with me.

I went to 4 stores today-Target, Meijer, Kroger, and CVS. It is late, so this will be short. Here is the amont that I paid and the amount I saved...

Target (6 Pack of Duracell batteries missing from pic)
Paid 2.63
Saved 20.50









Meijer (missing from pic catfood, 2 candy bars and 2 bottles of Arbor Mist)
Paid 26.63
Saved30.68










Kroger
Paid 3.04
Saved 41.29









CVS
Paid .31
Saved 4.47

If you are intrigued, keep checking back and I will fill you in on how to start couponing and tips and tricks to get the most out of your dollar. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment